• Become consciously aware of your thoughts
• Increase awareness
• Understand the cause of your suffering
• Address what keeps you stuck
• Widen your perspective
• Enhance critical thinking
• Develop self-compassion
• Gain insight
• Wake up to how the mind operates
• Learn new ways to meet fear-based stories
• Know that you're not alone
Sarah-Maya Côté Jirik is a Certified Facilitator of The Work. Practicing on a consistent basis for the past ten years, she continues to be amazed by the profound impact that inquiry can offer for peace. It is her passion and privilege to bring The Work to individuals, couples, families and groups.
As a Certified Facilitator of The Work, Susan Vielguth has been working with individuals, groups, and organizations in Europe, Africa and North America since 2012. Through her ongoing personal and professional practice with this approach she has discovered that the one one thing that can shift everything is what we're thinking and believing - the lens through which we perceive the world.